Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving outfit

For Thanksgiving I wanted to get dressed up without wearing my go-to leggings and sweater dress, which I admit is amazingly comfortable. I also wanted a color that felt like fall to me. I had been eyeing this skirt from Forever 21 for some time now, but could never really justify the purchase until I felt the need to get something new for this holiday. Now that I have it I imagine wearing it many more times for work with a blazer and in the summer with a tank top or t-shirt tucked in. It will definitely be used a lot. 
Target turtleneck; Forever 21 skirt; Nine West shoes; J.Crew, gifted, vintage pearls

Noticing the similar color pattern in our outfits, I couldn't help but force my older sister, Maria, into taking a picture with me. You can see we had the same colors in mind, but very different styles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment