Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Transitional outfit: Layering and nautical stripes




Before putting together this outfit I was looking at a lot of pictures of Olivia Palermo. She always manages to achieve a cool chic look that appears effortless, experimenting with layering and always including something unquestionably feminine and pretty. So I don't know that I am at her level, however, I am working on it. I thought layering a longer tank under this cropped blazer would help with proportions. I make it a rule to never wear anything cropped alone with skinny jeans as that would accentuate the hips, which is something I try to avoid. And it has been over a year now and I am still highly obsessed with nautical stripes.
H&M jacket and tank; Forever 21 jeans; Nine West shoes; Vintage locket

0 comments:

Post a Comment