Sunday, October 24, 2010

I might meet Al Pacino and Adam Sandler

You never know what life brings you tomorrow; it’s like a box a chocolate: you never know what you get. My loving friend Vica found the information (I don’t know how) that Sande Alessi Casting will be holding an open casting call for extras for the movie "Jack & Jill" filming with Adam Sandler and Al Pacino in Ft Lauderdale. The producer was looking for all different ages and complexions. I am not a beauty (I never was one), I am too short and too old for modeling, but this is not an excuse of not going for Vica and she persuaded me.


Today was the day. I’ve had no idea how we are to be elected and what we should do. When we came, the first what we saw was the one-kilometer-long line just to enter the building. We took our place in the line and filled in the applications. I looked around and noticed that 70% of people in line are black, 28% are Latino and the remaining were belonging to Caucasian (it is how white people are called here in the US). The line moved rather quickly; we were grouped and conveyed into big rum where we got more detailed info about the movie. It will be filmed on a cruise ship and the producer is looking for the European people. We were also told to choose a partner with whom (in case if you are lucky) you have to share a cabin on the ship during movie making.

I didn’t feel any excitement, because I think my chances are slight. Furthermore, it is too early eliminate excitement, and yet it sounds romantic and unknown alluring. However I answered all questions, attached my photo and that was it. The guy told us that the producer team will call to the chosen ones.
I didn’t feel any excitement, because I think my chances are slight. Furthermore, it is too early eliminate excitement, and yet it sounds romantic and unknown alluring. However I answered all questions, attached my photo and that was it. The guy told us that the producer team will call to the chosen ones. By exiting the building we got hysterical laugh about the unexpected haste of the election process, it took just 5 min inside, but we were queuing more than one hour.


The future movie stars!! (a joke!!)














Then we shared one salad in “Seasons 52” for two. We have to watch our weight now when we are becoming movies stars! =))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment