So this boy. It's all good. He keeps surprising me. It's weird. I fought him off for SO LONG, like, over a year he's talked to me and tried to convince me to hang out and stuff and I wouldn't... I purposely blew him off and was almost mean to him and that's so awful, I'm ashamed of it now. My guard is up so fucking high... Ryan pointed out to me that I am quick to believe the boys who are full of shit and the ones that are sincere, I don't give the time of day, so I'm trying to switch it up...
This one is not someone I would ever have imagined I'd be interested in or like, but as he pointed out, "We connect." We do.
He is so very sweet and adorable and like, I want it to be all good. I don't know, there are aspects that make it ridiculous and I try to ignore that. It's trivial.
We will see.. I have hope for the first time in a long long long long long time.
I keep thinking the worst and then he shocks me.
So that song in the post below, is terribly, terribly, poignant.
<3
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment