Friday, April 30, 2010

sada hot first night scene

Since Sadha did not have much opportunity in Tamil films, she switched over to Hindi films. After a long hiatus she is now acting in a Tamil film titled Puli Vesham directed by P Vasu. While speaking to the media, she said,” I was getting lot of offers from Tamil industry.

But they did not have good stories. I have already decided that I will act in films that have good stories and challenging roles. That is why this gap. In between I had acted in two Hindi films and that is why I was not able to act in other films.

P Vasu sir had already approached me for some films but because call sheet problems I was not able to act in them. I had a bad feeling that I was not able to act in his films and that is why I agreed to act in Puli Vesham the moment he called me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment