Friday, April 30, 2010

nayanthara nipple seen thru her saree

Nayanthara said that she is not interested in acting in Hindi films. Nayanthara while speaking to the media said,” I have acted glamorously in much number of films. I was waiting for a film which will bring out my acting talents.

That is the time I got the opportunity to act in the Malayalam film Electra. In most of the films I was given the opportunity to run and dance around the trees. Heroines are used only for the publicity of the films.

Even in such kind of films, heroines should given chance to bring out the acting talents. If there is no such chance, we can act in small films which gives scope for acting. There is no competition for me with any other actress. Each one has their place in cinema industry. There is a good reception for me in Tamil and Telugu. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment